Server-to-Server notification for Non-renewing subscription not working?

Based on this News and Updates, it means that now it's possible to get server to server notification on all in-app purchases including non-renewing subscriptions right?

I've provided a url in the app information section to get app store server to server notification. I've tried all four types of subscriptions. I'm not getting any response from app store even after trying 4-5 test purchases using sandbox account in my device for consumable, non-consumable and non renewing subscription.But if I'm doing an auto-renewing subscription test purchase, then the url is getting hit and I'm getting response from the app store.

Why I'm getting notification only for auto renewing subscription and not for others? Is the new update as mentioned in the above link live ?

Replies

As per the link you shared, only "REFUND" notifications will be sent for all types and not others (the ones you tried in sandbox are INITIAL_BUY). And afaik you can't try REFUND in sandbox :(
Okay, thank you for the information. Please share if you get any other details regarding this @roshanjoy

We can now test refund in sandbox and also expecting to receive notification on refund cycle of consumable in-app purchase here is video for reference.