Cloud not install [App] The requested app is not available or doesn't exist. In TestFlight

When I Archive and upload to app store connect to test in TestFlight. It cannot download app and show

Code Block
Cloud not install [App] The requested app is not available or doesn't exist.

and When I look at previous Builds. It show same message in all build version.
It happen after renew apple development programs.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of ts.dstws Down vote post of ts.dstws
18k views
  • Patrick: thanks for posting your reply about "Removed from Sale" status and TestFlight.

I updated an old app and successfully uploaded it for TestFlight testing. However, testers get the error message that it is not available or doesn't exist when trying to install it. Apparently it's because the old app is currently listed as "Removed from Sale". It was removed because it was developed using Flash based tools that don't meet App Store requirements. A similar update to another old app worked fine with TestFlight but it was still "Ready for Sale".

My new version of the app using xCode 12.5 and SwiftUI tests OK when locally installed. So it appears that I have to submit it for App Store approval before it can be tested using TestFlight!!

Add a Comment

Replies

Same here, I'm not able to install an app from TestFlight which was working for several years now ... I just added "hotspot" re-created the provisioning profiles and that's it. App Store Connect accepted the build and everything was working fine, except from installing the beta in TestFlight!
I also have this issue and this has happened to some of my apps that are in TestFlight !!! 🤯

Cloud not install [App] The requested app is not available or doesn't exist.

We have the same issue. I've tried:

Create a new "External Testers" group.
Invite a new tester to this group.

Create a new build.

Buy, this hasn't helped yet.

Same here
Same issue here. App was removed from the app store a while back and now I can upload to testflight but can't install.
Same here.
same
same, how to solve this?
same. the rule is changed.
Same here. Renewed after several years. A new app works. but an older app for which I now have an update for: Is visible but can't be launched. App store connect looks perfects also.
The same error. Returned to the app after 90 days. Could upload the new build but can't install from TestFlight.
I have the same problem
I've sent an email and described this situation to Apple support. They explained the problem.

Out problem was with app availability. External testers have Apple accounts which aren't available for this country.

I have this same issue.

OLD app that I removed several years back, I renewed my developer account, uploaded new version of app and get this message from test flight.

New apps that I uploaded to my account work fine, but not the older apps even after uploading new versions and having them approved for testing.
Apple told me that my problem is the current app state (Removed from Sale). I had to release a new app version, after the app state changed to Read for Sale I also cold install TestFlight builds again.
  • Ty for the solution.

• Yup this was the issue for me too. It changed to "Ready for Sale" but I also had to wait until it actually appeared in the app store to download for it to work.

Add a Comment