Upload app to appconecct

An exception has occurred: Remote host terminated the handshake

Communication error. Please use diagnostic mode to check connectivity. You need to have outbound access to TCP port 443.

Could not connect to Apple's web service.

i al ready trie update java, turn off firewalls, change my network and i cant upload the app throught xcode 12.4 from bigsur 11.2.3 and i tried to transporter with the same error

Replies

I've been having the same issue since the Transporter app updated to 1.2.1
any solution??

Me as well...
Having same error. Talked with Apple Developer customer support. They told me to try to upload my IPA file from another network. Talked with my network technician. He told me nothing is currently blocking the Transporter's upload query.
I cannot try to upload from another network since my Mac workstation belong to the company I am working for and I have no Mac machine at home. I tried installing an older mac OS (10.15) at work. Now I am not able to install Transporter or XCode since the current available version of XCode on Apple Store is not suitable for mac OS 10.15. I am pretty sure this issue is happening since Transporter has updated from version 1.2 to 1.2.1.

Anybody having an idea I could try now ?
Facing the same issue since 2-3 weeks. Did anyone find any solution to this. Issue looks to be specific to XCode 12. Tried upload through XCode 11, seems to be working fine there. See it failing in SSL handshaking.

Has anyone been able to solve this please let me know we are stuck on this since two months now. On further debugging I have found the issue most likely is because of our network defaulting to TLS v1.3 and not falling back on TLS v1.2.

DEBUG [2021-06-30 18:15:56.51]: [Transporter]: DEBUG: DataCenter: contentdelivery02.itunes.apple.com
DEBUG [2021-06-30 18:15:57.31]: [Transporter]: DEBUG: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host terminated the handshake

For other jar downloads on the machine in the same network we are able to solve it by setting this variable export _JAVA_OPTIONS=-Dhttps.protocols=TLSv1.3,TLSv1.2,TLSv1.1,TLSv1 in the bash profile

Noticed the current version used by iTMSTransporter is Mac OS X 11.1 (x86_64); jvm=14.0.2+12-iTunesOpenJDK-5; jre=14.0.2+12-iTunesOpenJDK-5

If any one has any idea how we can set the _JAVA_OPTIONS for iTMSTransporter during upload please let us know.

Hello! I have this same issue. We first noticed on our build server. We tried to do the same from a local Macbook of several developer. No luck with the vpn connected. When it disconnect the vpn, the upload works fine. This happens with all (four) tested developer machines. With vpn on: fails with the above handshake error. With vpn disconnected: works on any of the Macbooks tested. Did anyone find a solution for this yet? Thanks! Frans