ITMS-90725 with xcode 12.4

Since the 20th of April, 2021 my apps have been sporadically (1 in 2) failing for the ITMS-90725 issue and is explained as follows:

ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later, included in Xcode 11 or later. Further, starting April 26, 2021 iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 14 SDK or later, included in Xcode 12 or later.

Which is very odd as I'm using XCode 12.4, has anyone else experienced this issue and/or fixed it?

Accepted Reply

So small update, I just brute force retried a few times and finally got my builds through. Looking a little deeper on the internet and it seems like this is a bug with Apple. The way to tell is that in the first line

ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS SDK.

There would normally have it actually tell you which SDK you built it with (e.g. "the iOS 12 SDK"). If it doesn't just try again. Hopefully they can resolve this soon, resending builds is tiresome.

Replies

Just got the same error. My app is targeted to iOS14 since it relies on WidgetKit.
Also getting this - have checked our build SDKs and they are 14.4 but we're still getting the 90725 error.
Same ITMS-90725 error too. my iOS dev target is 14.4 with Xcode12.4 (12D4e).
Mine has resolved now. Gave the Developer Support line a call, they didn't exactly explain what the issue was or what was going wrong but resubmitted the build and the next one went straight through.
Same for me since yesterday. iOS 14 base sdk, Xcode 12.4
So small update, I just brute force retried a few times and finally got my builds through. Looking a little deeper on the internet and it seems like this is a bug with Apple. The way to tell is that in the first line

ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS SDK.

There would normally have it actually tell you which SDK you built it with (e.g. "the iOS 12 SDK"). If it doesn't just try again. Hopefully they can resolve this soon, resending builds is tiresome.

I have the exact same problem. When I look up my sdk version, I get 14:

Code Block
¯_(ツ)_/¯: xcodebuild -sdk -version
iPhoneOS14.4.sdk - iOS 14.4 (iphoneos14.4)
SDKVersion: 14.4
Path: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS14.4.sdk
PlatformVersion: 14.4
PlatformPath: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform
BuildID: 34AA5D88-518E-11EB-91C4-72143A615026
ProductBuildVersion: 18D46
ProductCopyright: 1983-2021 Apple Inc.
ProductName: iPhone OS
ProductVersion: 14.4

But when I submit it, I receive an email with the error:

Dear Developer,
We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app. Please correct the following issues, then upload again.
ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later, included in Xcode 11 or later. Further, starting April 26, 2021 iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 14 SDK or later, included in Xcode 12 or later.
Best regards,
The App Store Team

Anyone from Apple who can help?

We've the same issue since Apr 20, 2021 and we were just able to upload a build and it processed correctly following the same solution from last year thread

I got solution now.
I clearn this directory '/Users/longcao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData'
Then archive the app, then I can validate and upload my app to the app store.

Same here..
Since yesterday got 5 rejections and 3 releases to go through :(

Remove derived data and clean project works! Thx @Josedam
Got the same thing today. 8 hours submitted a TestFlight build - passed without issue. Submitted just now with 1 small change and rejected with this reason. Going to just keep trying and see if it goes through 🙁
I tried this and the binary validated but getting the same error on upload.

I got solution now. I clearn this directory '/Users/longcao/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData'Then archive the app, then I can validate and upload my app to the app store.

It seems that removing derived data and cleaning the project fixed it for me. Just uploaded successfully after 3 failures.

I have facing same issue from today. i have try and clean up derived folder but doesn't work.

ERROR ITMS-90725: “SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 13.7 SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 14 SDK or later, included in Xcode 12 or later.”

I have facing same issue from today. i have try and clean up derived folder but doesn't work.

ERROR ITMS-90725: “SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 13.7 SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 14 SDK or later, included in Xcode 12 or later.”