ITMS-90725 with xcode 12.4

Since the 20th of April, 2021 my apps have been sporadically (1 in 2) failing for the ITMS-90725 issue and is explained as follows:

ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 13 SDK or later, included in Xcode 11 or later. Further, starting April 26, 2021 iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 14 SDK or later, included in Xcode 12 or later.

Which is very odd as I'm using XCode 12.4, has anyone else experienced this issue and/or fixed it?

Accepted Reply

So small update, I just brute force retried a few times and finally got my builds through. Looking a little deeper on the internet and it seems like this is a bug with Apple. The way to tell is that in the first line

ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS SDK.

There would normally have it actually tell you which SDK you built it with (e.g. "the iOS 12 SDK"). If it doesn't just try again. Hopefully they can resolve this soon, resending builds is tiresome.

Replies

Same problem, anyone find a more robust solution? I've tried everything I can think of, including deleting the derived folder.