Help understanding this rejection

My app is getting rejected multiple times and I seem to not understand where to place the legal stuff. This is the message:

We noticed that your app did not meet all the terms and conditions for auto-renewing subscriptions, as specified in Schedule 2, section 3.8(b) of the Paid Applications agreement. 

We were unable to find the following required item(s) in your app's metadata:

– A functional link to the Terms of Use (EULA)

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please add this missing information. If the above information is present, please reply to this message in Resolution Center to provide details on where to locate it. 

If you are using the standard Apple Terms of Use (EULA), you will need to include a link to the Terms of Use in your App Description. If you are using a custom EULA, add it in App Store Connect.

I am using Apple's standard Terms of Use. When I asked for more information, the person also replied:

We were unable to find a functional link to the Terms of Use (EULA) in your app's metadata.

Please add this missing information in the app's metadata.

Where do I put it? Right now I have in the sign up screen and in the settings with the name "Terms of Service", what's wrong, where it's supposed to go?

Is that the same and I just need to rename it to "Terms of Use (EULA)"?

Please advice