Xcode cloud does not detect branches other than develop

When trying to build other branch than develop it says that my branch may only exist locally. All branches are published in the remote, so i don't know why is this happening...

here is a screenshot of what i'm getting

same goes for the scheme which is marked as shared and pushed to the repo...

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of NSCabezon Down vote post of NSCabezon
5.3k views
  • I am having the same issue. For some reason, the Workflow that I try to create can only see 1 branch and none other.

Add a Comment

Replies

Me 3, same issue.

Same here, only is able to detect main branch.

Same here. Can we expect a fix or any workaround for this?

I managed to resolve it in my case by pushing a random change to that branch from within XC. Only then did XC acknowledge its existence.

I have the same issue with Xcode 13.1 and Bitbucket Cloud

Having the same issue with git. Tried what PoseidonTech but it didn't work. Any one has other ideas?

I just received access to the beta. I'm encountering the same issue. I created this feedback: FB9799246 If you create your own feel free to mention so Apple can link as related.

I was able to solve this by starting over basically. I went to App Store Connect and chose the new Xcode Cloud link. Then chose Settings on the left. And "Delete Xcode Cloud Data" and chose to delete. This seemed to delete my workflows for me as well. I then set up a new workflow again and this time I chose to go ahead and start a build when the screen gets to the "finished setting up a workflow would you like to start a build" and gives one option to select a branch. (The first time setting up I think I chose to not build at this time) Not sure which one of my steps above fixed it, but It can now detect my 'main' branch.

Same thing here. It picks up the main branch, but it will not find my development branch that I am using to attempt to get this thing to actually build something. Not going to push this to main until, you know... it actually works?

Hi, I was having this problem as well. Just updated to Mac OS 12.5 / Xcode 13.4.1 and it seems to be fixed.

I encountered this issue as well. The fix, in my case:

• I set up the Workflow, but I was not the owner of the GitHub repo.
  • An email was sent to the owner, requesting them to grant access to the applicable repos set during the Workflow setup.
  • After the owner granted access, I had to right-click the Workflow in Xcode, click Manage Repositories, then in App Store Connect click Grant

Seeing the same issue, branches and PRs are no longer detected. Filed bug report: FB13641374

Same issue here - both in Xcode and in App Store Connect. Xcode Cloud doesn't detect branches.