App Store Connect doesn't allow me to include new In App Purchases for review

I'm really struggling with having two new In-App Purchases approved. I've added two new IAPs in the V2 of my app, but for some reason they're never approved, they keep coming back to me with the "Developer Action Needed" error and "We have returned your IAP product/s to you as the required binary was not submitted. When you are ready to submit the binary, please resubmit the IAPs with the binary."

I have, indeed, included the code to handle them on the binary being submitted (working fine on dev & TestFlight). I remember that when I added the first ever purchase I had to include it where you select which binary needs to be reviewed, but that option never appears. Here's how it's looking:

There's nowhere to select any In-App Purchase to be reviewed with that binary.

I've peeked at the console and I'm seeing 404's for a URL that might be exactly what I need, is the App Store Connect just broken right now? I've tried everything and I haven't been able to find what's shown here: https://help.apple.com/app-store-connect/#/dev1986a0e5c

Accepted Reply

A few hours after posting this it got resolved itself. I did ask for an Expedited App Review, maybe there was something off on their end and whoever's in charge of expediting the reviews managed to fix it. Thanks to whoever did it!

Replies

A few hours after posting this it got resolved itself. I did ask for an Expedited App Review, maybe there was something off on their end and whoever's in charge of expediting the reviews managed to fix it. Thanks to whoever did it!