Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

• hmmm I have this problem too.. I thought it's just me. I've re-created all certificates and provisioning profiles, removed old ones from keychain, but nothing helped. I tried it first in Xcode 13.1 and later updated to 13.2.1 but still the same problem....

• Same. Our previous apps can be installed on TestFlight but the app we published today cannot be installed. We removed everything and created from scratch, but still couldn't solve it.

• Same here

Apple Recommended

• Hey Jason. I submitted a feedback report yesterday but my users are still getting that issue when trying to download my app on TestFlight. How can I get this fixed?

• Please share the Feedback number here so it can be looked into. Thanks.

• Just resubmitted. FB9941827 Thanks!

Replies

I have the same problem. Any help would be great.

i have the same issue with some of apps in testflight

Same problem. Never had this issue before.

• Confirming the same with me.

Add a Comment

Thanks for the reports, everyone. We are investigating the issue now. Please watch [1] this thread for updates.

—jasonag.

[1] To watch a thread, click or tap the bell icon in the upper right corner. The bell icon will turn blue for a watched thread.

I have the same issue with my app in test flight.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of leed Down vote reply of leed

Same here :(

Same problem here. I can test with internal users within my Apple Connect account, but if I invite external people to test the app, they get the samem message.

• Hey I am having exactly same issue, this is what I think everyone is getting. I can test app with internal tester but cannot install app from TestFlight for external user. Did you solved it?

Add a Comment

Same problem with my test app in testflight.
Just can't figure it out.

Device info:
iPhone XR with iOS 15.2 ==> success
iPhone 8 with iOS 15.1 ==> failed

Same problem for us!

Same issue.

Same issue.