Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

• hmmm I have this problem too.. I thought it's just me. I've re-created all certificates and provisioning profiles, removed old ones from keychain, but nothing helped. I tried it first in Xcode 13.1 and later updated to 13.2.1 but still the same problem....

• Same. Our previous apps can be installed on TestFlight but the app we published today cannot be installed. We removed everything and created from scratch, but still couldn't solve it.

• Same here

Apple Recommended

• Hey Jason. I submitted a feedback report yesterday but my users are still getting that issue when trying to download my app on TestFlight. How can I get this fixed?

• Please share the Feedback number here so it can be looked into. Thanks.

• Just resubmitted. FB9941827 Thanks!

Replies

I think this issue is happening again.

Just ran into the same problem. Everything works normal until the install on the phone from Test Flight.

The same for us :( Submitted feedback with sysdiagnose: FB11859244 (Can not install TestFlight version: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified.")

• We are seeing the same issue

• posted in the wrong place. Sorry

Add a Comment

I'm having this issue.

Same. Everything runs fine until trying to install on the device from TestFlight

+1 😖

Same problem here, all ok except TestFlight, install won’t work.

Same issue here: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified." when trying to install.

Same issue here. Build uploads properly to App Store Connect, processes, appears on TestFlight, but once you go to install it we get the "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

Looking in the Console, the more specific error is:

[IXSErrorPresenter presentErrorForIdentities:code:underlyingError:errorSource:]: Asked to present alert for error 14 source MobileInstallation underlying error Error Domain=MIInstallerErrorDomain Code=13 "Failed to verify code signature of /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.mJCCFM/extracted/Payload/MyApp.app : 0xe8008015 (A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found.)" UserInfo={FunctionName=+[MICodeSigningVerifier _validateSignatureAndCopyInfoForURL:withOptions:error:], LegacyErrorString=ApplicationVerificationFailed, SourceFileLine=78, LibMISErrorNumber=-402620395, NSLocalizedDescription=Failed to verify code signature of /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.mJCCFM/extracted/Payload/MyApp.app : 0xe8008015 (A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found.)} for identities ( "[com.company.com.myapp/P]" )

I tried changing from Automatic signing to Manual signing, revoked all certs/provisioning profiles and created new ones, but am still getting the same error.

Submitted feedback https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/feedback/11859345 .

Started happening today for us as well. Can't install from TestFlight.

Same here. We didn't change anything in the CI server, and Testflight install is failing with the same message added by other devs here.

A solution that worked for a team mate is to install a previous release from TestFlight — after verifying that it works, she upgraded to the last version, and it worked.

• Yeah, same here, identically solution. But thats not a permanent solution...

• Having the same issue

• Whoa, that works for me too. Thank you for this workaround!

Just ran into the same problem.I think this issue is happening again.

Same problem here. Could it be anything to do with the fact that the Developer ID Notary Service is down (and has been for 2 days)?