Error Analyzing App Version

• I am also facing same problem. It seem issue from apple server.

• I got it, try to remove the Xcode account (AppID), then add it back, it works.

• @hejun it doesn't works for me.

Apple Recommended

• The real question is - why isn't this automatically detected and why did it take 8 hours and 17k reports (and numerous bug reports) to detect this outage?

• The "system status page is also updated" is a little concerning. Is this manually updated? What's the point of this page if nothing's automated? Why did we "all" have to report the issue? I've left some constructive thoughts for your consideration: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/705799#705799021

Add a Comment

Replies

Same Here Any Updates

Hi Guys, After continuously tried, Able to resolve this error.

• The real question is - why isn't this automatically detected and why did it take 8 hours and 17k reports (and numerous bug reports) to detect this outage?

• The "system status page is also updated" is a little concerning. Is this manually updated? What's the point of this page if nothing's automated? Why did we "all" have to report the issue? I've left some constructive thoughts for your consideration: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/705799#705799021

Add a Comment

Don't need to do anything special. As strange as it sounds, the error does not occur if you upload during the first few minutes after the top of each hour.

• It's weird, now the App is uploading, but very slow. I've started during the first minutes of this hour, yes.

• Bad luck "We’ve received too many API requests for this API key in the past 60 seconds. Please wait and try again. With error code RATE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED for id (null)"

• I had the same happiness and sadness :)

Add a Comment

This is now appears to be fixed for me.

Still not working for me.

me too, and after I update Xcode to last version it will return to normal, and successfully uploaded to the appstore

Finallyyyy....

Today morning successfully uploaded to appstore.

Just uploaded successfully - getting really fed up with the recent Apple 'hiccups' though. Broken Xcode versions and now we had a whole day when it was impossible to submit builds to the App Store.

Finally, working again :D

Well done @Apple you have fixed the issue :) However things are working a little bit slower now then before, maybe they still have some performance issues 2022-05-11 09:40:22.030 Sending analysis to the App Store… 2022-05-11 09:40:25.894 Waiting for response… 2022-05-11 09:41:11.156 Performing SPI check… 2022-05-11 09:42:04.243 Waiting for response… 2022-05-11 09:44:54.122 Requesting upload instructions from the App Store…

People, don't be angry at Apple, surely you had some downtime in your companies before :) Things like this happed when you work on new things.

• Agree, the upload is so slow now...

• No one's angry - but we're certainly concerned. Our businesses (and apps) depend upon their servers uptime. This isn't a free service, as Apple has clearly made its case in recent times, we all fund it. What's truly important here is that there needs to be far less time elapsed between the time the server goes down and the time it gets noticed.

Add a Comment

fixed for me.

The problem has been occurring since yesterday.

I am still having issues uploading. Getting random errors when trying to upload my archive from xcode. Anyone else?

Yes, new problems are starting to happen now, new error codes. I managed to make an update via xCode built in app uploader after several tries. xcodebuild upload / export do not work again. @jasonag could you check this again? thank you :)