Error Analyzing App Version

• I am also facing same problem. It seem issue from apple server.

• I got it, try to remove the Xcode account (AppID), then add it back, it works.

• @hejun it doesn't works for me.

Apple Recommended

• The real question is - why isn't this automatically detected and why did it take 8 hours and 17k reports (and numerous bug reports) to detect this outage?

• The "system status page is also updated" is a little concerning. Is this manually updated? What's the point of this page if nothing's automated? Why did we "all" have to report the issue? I've left some constructive thoughts for your consideration: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/705799#705799021

Add a Comment

Replies

hey guys! what helped me is running build inside Xcode until I debugging all the "critical" warnings such as e.g. missing ipad icon 152 x 152. after that, the upload went smoothly! so you'll likely to see the error when there are issues with your Info.plist, icon images, essentially anything really:) happy coding! niko

After trying many times, it's worked.

My Solution. First I expiredthe current version which you asked for the review process (if you have) Second Remove all Account ID in Xcode then re-add it again.

Restart Xcode and try the archive app again.

Had the same issue. In the end it was a system outage. Check System Status before you waste your time: https://developer.apple.com/system-status/

Same issue for me today (March 3rd, 2023) and the Apple server status looked good. I had the issue on several projects.

Restarting Xcode solved the problem for me.

It is unbelievable and very sad that a 400Mds company is providing and forcing us to use such buggy environment....

Same issue. Found a type in Built NumberL was 2,3 instead of 2.3. Fixed this and got further in the Distribution process, but was stopped with another error - "Provisioning profile failed qualification Profile doesn't include the selected signing certificate. Still trying to resolve this.