Using XCode 13.3.1 and SDK 15 but build won't load through Transporter App and error email says : ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS 14.4 SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 15 SDK

Hi,

I am trying to upload a mobile game I created for iOS app store for beta testing with friends and family through testflight. I have especially purchased a MacBook Pro running XCode 13.3.1 and Monterey 12.3.1 and an iPhone running Software version 15.4.1 to this end. My XCode deployment target is set to iOS 15.4 and my Unreal Engine 5.01 minimum iOS version in packaging is set to 15.

As far as I can tell everything is set to be as up to date version wise as possible, yet every time I try uploading the packaged game through transporter app the build won't show up in App Store Connect and I get an error email from the development team saying :

ITMS-90725: SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS 14.4 SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 15 SDK or later, included in Xcode 13 or later.

Now I've emailed the team and their response was to version up and try again and look for the error in the email.

So I did that and got the exact same error and no build available on App Store Connect. I don't get it as I'm running the latest versions of everything already?

Help please...!

Replies

Same here

First things first, I recommend that you isolate this from the third-party tooling you’re using. Create a new project from one of Xcode’s built-in templates, using the same bundle ID as your real app, and try uploading that. Does that work?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Having the same issue with transporter with build created from UE5.0.3.

Asset validation failed (90725) SDK Version Issue. This app was built with the iOS 14.4 SDK. All iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 15 SDK or later, included in Xcode 13 or later. (ID: 9439c495-46bb-4f4f-b5c7-dbcc544f36f3)

Any luck for a fix?

No I havent had any luck publishing it, other apps built with UE5 publish fine on testflight but this one is just stuck, new project file has same issue. It's pretty weird. I am trying to learn how to work around it now, may have to publish on Android