can't renew Apple Developer Enterprise Program

We have been trying to renew Apple Developer Enterprise Program,Apple gives a hint "Thank you for your request to renew your membership in the Apple Developer Enterprise Program"This state has been half a month, our Apple Developer Enterprise Program will Expire in 5 days.After expiration, it will seriously affect our company's business.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of dev12345612 Down vote post of dev12345612
8.6k views

Replies

Back in March I made a mistake, the card we gave to apple expired for the Apple Enterprise Developer membership. In July it caught up with us. It had been some time and we weren't able to login and simply update the card. We reached out to Apple thinking this would be a quick update of our payment information and off we go. Nope.

They would not reinstate the Apple Enterprise Developer account stating like the other post above by wanorman2000 that we no longer met the requirements and to use the regular Apple Developer account, which would require us to redo our App we use for our company. We have over 300 devices, had been a member for years with no issues, and I sent them an email asking them for an appeal. I pulled up the requirements website and made my points on the reasons we were eligible to each bullet point they list and they still did not renew. In short, after "appeals" and trying to state our case, or even asking for a month more on Enterprise Developer so we could get our app in order on Apple Developer they said no. In short, our company's sales app down for 2 weeks, writing in paper invoices, while we redid our app to make it available through the regular Apple Developer.

Based on the replies I got from the Apple Team who tried to help us it feels the program is being sunset and/or very heavily restricted. The hearsay from folks we know inside Apple is that some very large well known companies abused the Apple Enterprise Developer Program to publish public applications with a VPN for customer data back to them, and not publish Enterprise only applications. You can find this searching around online. When confronted by Apple about it the larger company told Apple to essentially go pound sand and it entered legal, but they continued to do it. For those reasons, and I have heard that some less scrupulous app makers have used it to get out some bad applicaitons that they are slowly migrating everyone to the regular Apple Developer program so they can review everything published.

I highly suggest you retool your Apps to be available via the Apple Developer program before your renewal point as more and more companies are being denied the ability to renew for false reasons that you do not meet the requirements anymore. It would be nice if Apple came out to just say the other program is going away.

• Do you renewed your account?

• We were forced to create the new Apple Developer account, we could not renew our Apple Enterprise Developer account.

Add a Comment

Hello 👋 Everyone Please I need assistance with Apple Developer Enterprise Program Enrollment.

I process this enrollment since February 2023 and till November 2023, I have sent several messages to the support and at the end they said I can be approved.

Can anyone help, I truly don't understand the Apple I submitted all the required informations and including phone call verification.

Please I need some assistance Thanks