Pending purchases in StoreKit 2

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to get the list of pending purchases, i.e. the purchases made when the "Ask to buy" feature is enabled and which have yet to be approved.

I need this in order to update the UI of my store and disable the possibility to buy products when they are pending for approval.

I tried to look into Transaction.all but pending transactions seems to be missing.

How can we get the list of pending purchases?

Thank you

Accepted Reply

There is no need to manage in your UI pending In-app purchases for the 24-hour period. While it's recommended at time of purchases, once the customer navigates away and back to the In-app purchase buy button, they are safe to re-request if they so wish. Any duplicate Ask to Buy requests are consolidated and only resets the 24-hour timer. Once approved, only 1 purchase is completed.

Replies

There is no need to manage in your UI pending In-app purchases for the 24-hour period. While it's recommended at time of purchases, once the customer navigates away and back to the In-app purchase buy button, they are safe to re-request if they so wish. Any duplicate Ask to Buy requests are consolidated and only resets the 24-hour timer. Once approved, only 1 purchase is completed.