App Store Connect Operation Error

Hello, I am having trouble uploading my app to the App Store Connect. I have uploaded the same app several times before but today its showing this error:

The app references non-public selectors in Payload/Runner.app/Frameworks/webview_flutter.framework/webview_flutter: initWithFrame:configuration:, isMainFrame, setNavigationDelegate:, targetFrame, userContentController With error code STATE_ERROR.VALIDATION_ERROR.50 for id 4e50137e-2378-492a-83f7-08cc856c7520

I have not change anything that has to do with the webview_flutter dependency since the last upload.

I created an issue and they told me that I should contact apple since everything on that list is a public, documented selector.

Issue link: https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/105472

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of lauralarez Down vote post of lauralarez
12k views

Replies

Did anyone here find a solution to this issue? I see lots of posts from the past month onn this. My error:

The app references non-public selectors in Payload/[app name]: getAuthorizationStatus:, isPassthrough, onSuccess:, removeValuesForKeys:completion: