State_error.validation_error.10

Apple Recommended

Replies

I'm getting the same thing.

Same situation as well, where I haven't changed any libraries or made any major changes since my last build a few days ago.

Earlier today, I couldn't upload at all with various "Unexpected Status Code" type errors. Now it's uploading, but I'm getting these emails.

It's probably on Apple's side. Searching the internet turns up quite a few posts on various repository and library pages about this error over the last month or so.

I'm getting the same thing.

I'm getting the same thing and I haven't change any libraries, too. I uploaded successfully several days ago and I can't figure out why it fails now. please Help, Thanks

The error message from Xcode(13.3.1) is "The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit. With error code STATE_ERROR.VALIDATION_ERROR.10 for id 85af9682-cb9b-4ab6-b5e2-187ffeb56512".

P.S. I have tried re-build and re-submit, but it still fails again and again

Got the same thing today. Building from Unity 2021.3.0f1 . Was fine just yesterday and we didn't change anything major.

• We have the same exact setup and problem, will let you know if I resolved mine. Will you please update me if you manage to fix yours?

Add a Comment

Same error all morning. I tried to upload all the 5 Apps from our company, same error in all of them. Updaded Mac and XCode, nothing changed.

same here, built 20 builds in the last months without issues and today it suddenly stops working and I get this error. Please help

Same here.

The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit. With error code STATE_ERROR.VALIDATION_ERROR.10

Tried many times, from two different locations. Presume something about Apple's system is broken at the moment as I have also been getting lots of other errors at various stages trying to upload builds (can't find record, wrong credentials etc). Usually a retry solves these errors early in the upload process, but I cannot yet get past the corrupted binary error.

Earlier, I wrote, "I was able to upload!" but that was my mistake.

Oh my god. I thought I had successfully uploaded the file, but then I received an email about the failure. It seemed that there was just no error during the upload. Maybe the reason there was no error during the upload was because it was a new build number. Either way, it was not resolved. My joy was false and it dissipated into thin air.

Still doesn't work for us. "The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit. With error code STATE_ERROR.VALIDATION_ERROR.". In some cases, we got "Error Finding App Store Connect Credentials".

Still unable to upload

we have same problem, unable to upload

Same here, we uploaded almost the same build a few days ago without any problem

We yesterday upload without any problems, today build from the same commit fails

Same issue for me here. Everything was working fine yesterday and today, with minimal changes, I'm constantly getting this error.

• I get the same error.

Add a Comment

Getting the same Issue:-

The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit. With error code STATE_ERROR.VALIDATION_ERROR.10 for id xxxxx

And sometimes If the build gets uploaded to appstoreconnect, a failure mail is there in few minutes

Please correct the following issues, then upload again.
ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit.. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/

Did someone got the solution?