ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage

We received this error after submitting to apple connect today. How can we found these Non-Public API. Thanks for your help.

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "********" 1.7.3 (73). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app contains one or more corrupted binaries. Rebuild the app and resubmit.. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/

Best regards,

The App Store Team

Answered by Developer Program Support in 721837022

Hello, at this time we believe that the issue has been resolved and as a result we have updated the System Status - Apple Developer page. Please note you will need to re-upload your app. 

Should you continue to have issues with your app upload please Contact Us.

Thanks for your continued feedback!

Hello, we are experiencing the same issue. The email we received is exactly the same as you posted, without any actual reference to the APIs.

Same here... Actually nice to see I'm not the only one right now. Maybe an Apple problem?

Same here. Almost none has been changed since the last successful upload last week.

Apple claims that the problem has been resolved here, but apparently it's not: https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/127678

Tried these based on googling, but none worked:

• Updating the environment to the latest versions(Xcode13.4.1, Unity 2021.3.6f1).
  • Accepting the updated Developer License Agreement which came up on this June.
  • Turning off "Enable Code Coverage Support" in Build Settings.

I've issued a TSI to apple and awaiting response, but would be very much appreciated if someone could come up with a workaround.

Same here. Seems temp issue as 12 hours ago was fine with exactly same code

I'm also having the same bug. Is Apple aware of this problem?

Now I'm getting the message when trying to upload from organiser

I have been running into the same issue all day long...

Experiencing the same issue ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage with nothing specific to address

Same here. Still unable to upload

Same issue here. Unable to upload. Please fix soon, Apple.

Same issue here. Please resolve this quickly.

Same issue here, has anyone tried downgrading their unity editor?

Same here, getting errors about "corrupted binaries" or "error fetching app record". Since last night (Jul 26, and still today Jul 27). Unrelated to Unity for our case.

We have same issue

We have the same issue too

Thanks for letting us know about this, at this time we've updated the System Status - Apple Developer page and are looking into this issue.

Same issue here. Been creating build after build on this. Happy I'm not the only one and apple will fix this soon :)

Same issue.

tvOS application

Does not use Unity at all.

Hello, at this time we believe that the issue has been resolved and as a result we have updated the System Status - Apple Developer page. Please note you will need to re-upload your app. 

Should you continue to have issues with your app upload please Contact Us.

Thanks for your continued feedback!

Same here 🙋🏻‍♂️

I'm getting this issue to how do I fix it?

The same problem and no solution. 😩

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage

Q