ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors

Hi,

We have been facing this issue while uploading the new version of the app to TestFlight.

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in Infinity.iOS: checkFocusGroupTreeForEnvironment:, commissioningComplete:, connectionTypesMask, determineAppInstallationAttributionWithCompletionHandler:, lookupAdConversionDetails:, pairDevice:address:port:discriminator:setupPINCode:error:, setConnectionTypesMask:, setListenPort:, sharedController, sleep:, test:, toggle:. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/

We have tried everything from other posts and help but nothing worked for us. We are using Xamarin Forms platform for our app.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of malukishtiaq Down vote post of malukishtiaq

Replies

Hi Same issue here.. can someone check on this please.. i have tried everything to resolve, however this error comes up constantly, and prevents any builds in moving to testflight..

I'm also using Xamarin forms platofrm app.

• is it resolved? I have also same issue from last week, using xamarin

Add a Comment