Xcode Cloud Developer Account Not Eligible

I'm having issue using Xcode Cloud with my developer account. I have active Apple Developer Program membership (Individual) associated with my Apple ID:

Same Apple ID is the only Apple ID added in Preferences > Accounts in Xcode 13.4.1 (13F100). But with that setup, for any project I can try, Report Navigator > Cloud tab shows this error:

Your developer account is not a member of a team that is eligible to use Xcode Cloud

And Product > Xcode Cloud > Create Workflow... shows error

This operation could not be completed.

If I switch to a different developer account that I have (associated with a team, not individual membership) – the issue is resolved and I can start creating first Xcode Cloud workflow in same projects.

• Can Xcode Cloud be used with individual ADP memberships?
  • If so, why my account is not eligible?
  • How can I further diagnose the problem?
Answered by DTS Engineer in 725949022

Thank you to those who went through the Xcode Cloud support process so we could gather the information needed for us to investigate. We have resolved the issue generating the message that some accounts are not eligible for Xcode Cloud. If you continue to see this message, please let us know through Xcode Cloud support.

I think, this is a bug in Xcode. Xcode Cloud worked for me in Xcode 13.3.1. I downloaded Xcode !3.4.1 and got the same message. Let's hope Xcode Cloud is important enough that this is fixed in the next version.

Please contact Xcode Cloud support for help resolving this.

I have same problem, I can't assess Xcode Cloud from Xcode anymore (got same message). But it works fine from App Store Connect. Tried to re-add my account in Xcode settings, but it doesn't helps.

Is your issue resolved? Did you get any response/support from Apple regarding this as Im also facing the same issue?

I have the same problem too. I have tried across multiple Xcode versions like 13.0, 13.3, 13.4.1, 14 Beta 3 and 14 Beta 6. I also have an individual account and Im getting the same error

I have the same problem too. I wrote a message to xCode Cloud Support. Lets see what will happen.

Same here

And here.

Same issue here. Tried in XCode 13.4.1 and 14 beta 6.

Accepted Answer

Thank you to those who went through the Xcode Cloud support process so we could gather the information needed for us to investigate. We have resolved the issue generating the message that some accounts are not eligible for Xcode Cloud. If you continue to see this message, please let us know through Xcode Cloud support.

Can confirm the issue is now resolved for me. No need to update Xcode – works in 13.4.1 (13F100). Just needed to restart Xcode to have the eligibility error message gone. Thanks for the quick fix!

I’m actually having the same issue and wondered how I can have someone help me with a membership so I can take the course.

Hi, I've got a similar issue with my Enterprise account.

I'm currently having only the Developer account type and I was trying to investigate if it will be the solution for us to use Xcode Cloud.

I've tried to configure the workflow using Xcode 14.0.1.

I don't know if:

• Do I need the higher type of account?
  • Does my team should request to be added to the Xcode cloud program?
  • Should it be working with even simple configurations to just run builds and tests?

I got same issue > Your developer account is not a member of a team that is eligible to use Xcode Cloud

Raised support ticket and looking forward to Apple's reply

Xcode version: Version 14.3.1 (14E300c)

Xcode Cloud Developer Account Not Eligible

Q