ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in myApp _isKeyDown, _modifiedInput, _modifierFlags, handleNotification:, isPassthrough, onSuccess:, removeValuesForKeys:completion:. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of renwidjaya Down vote post of renwidjaya
1.5k views

Replies

Currently facing the same issue. Have you found any solution since you made this post?

Same here, anyone found a solution? I sent 4 builds without issues, then I received this warning on every build

I got the same error, but with failed distribution not a warning. the app was on React Native 0.63 before. I upgraded the react native to 0.71.7 and also updated the dependencies. Im not sure which library is conflicting with apple public api name. Any input is very much appreciated. Thank you