Can't manage my sandbox account

Hi, I can't get into "manage" sandbox account. I either get to a screen to put my password in. Here there is no way to click "next" or "login". (I have tried pressing "enter" on my keyboard to no effect). Or I get directly into "Cannot Connect" page. I have tried this two days in a row. I have tried turning it off and on again. I have tried logging out and in.

Device: iPhone 13 pro max, iOS: 16.0.3 (also tried the version before this)

Answered by App Store Commerce Engineer in 733864022

Thank you for posting. This was addressed in iOS 16.1.

As a workaround with iOS 16.0.3, you can sign-out of sandbox and sign back in, then you will be able to access the Sandbox account summary page.

I am having the same issue.

I am having the same issue.

I'm seeing the same issue. The same account works perfectly fine on iOS 15 but gives the "Cannot Connect" on iOS 16.

Thank you for posting. This was addressed in iOS 16.1.

As a workaround with iOS 16.0.3, you can sign-out of sandbox and sign back in, then you will be able to access the Sandbox account summary page.

This still seems to be happening on iPhone SE Gen 3 on iOS 16.1 for me. Signout and sign back in workaround does not work either.

I'm seeing the same issue. The same account works perfectly fine on iOS 15 but gives the "Cannot Connect" on iOS 16. Signout and sign back in workaround does not work either.

I have the exact same issue. Just removed my beta tester profile to see if that would change anything but no luck. I’m on an iPad 7th generation & an iPhone XR.

I am having the same issue using an iPhone 11 using iOS 16.1. When I try and manage using Settings -> App Store -> Sandbox Account after doing Sandbox in app purchases it shows a "Cannot Connect" error message

I am having the same issue using an iPhone X using iOS 16.1.

When I try and manage using Settings -> App Store -> Sandbox Account after doing Sandbox in app purchases it shows a "Cannot Connect" error message

I have sign-out of sandbox and sign back in, still shows a "Cannot Connect" error message

Same issue on iPhone 13 Pro running 16.1.1 Settings -> App Store -> Sandbox Account -> Manage -> Cannot Connect I've tried signing out and back in as well as restarting the device.

Same issue on iPhone X and iPhone 13 Pro max running 16.1.1. Is there another device independent option - like on appstore connect? My testing of a auto renew subscription with an expiration in 3minutes is not expiring, hence my need to "manage" the account. Thank you.

If anyone can reproduce please submit a screen recording and sysdiagnose. Feedbackassistant.apple.com

Experiencing same issue on 16.1.1, iPhone 13 Pro.

Can confirm that signing out and back in doesn't work and tried a multitude of hard closes on the settings app before/after sign-in. Will work to get a screen recording and sysdiag uploaded.

Same issue on 13 pro on ios 16.0.

Same issue on iPhone 13 Promax 16.1.2 Resetting doesn't work

iPhone XS, iOS 16.2: Still doesn't work. Resetting doesn't help.

Same error on 16.0.3, already tried to sign out and sign-in several times, and when enter on manage, always appear the message cannot connect. It's unbelievable how apple have this issue opened 2 months ago, and still not fixed.

I am seeing the same thing on iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 16.2, would be great to get an update on this issue.

Same thing, iPhone 13 Pro Max 16.2. Unbelievable.

What's going on, how I suppose to test the subscription without this?

Issue still exists. Tested on iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 16.2.

I have this issue with my usual AppleID credentials - they were listed in Sandbox iOS Settings and I successfully performed sandboxed purchase (note - this apple id is not listed in Sandbox Testers list in App Store Connect). I have no issue (not yet at least) with another dummy AppleID that I have created via Sandbox Testers page.

Still broken for me on 16.2 as well.

As a work around, I was able to create a new sandbox user by going to App Store Connect -> Users and Access -> Sandbox Testers, I signed out of my current account and logged in with the new one and I can view the manage account page.

I did this on an iPhone 12 Pro Max running iOS 16.2

Happening to me on iPadOS 16.3. Just went and tried on my iPhone running the latest iOS and I get the same problem.

Can't manage my sandbox account

Q