Can't manage my sandbox account

Hi, I can't get into "manage" sandbox account. I either get to a screen to put my password in. Here there is no way to click "next" or "login". (I have tried pressing "enter" on my keyboard to no effect). Or I get directly into "Cannot Connect" page. I have tried this two days in a row. I have tried turning it off and on again. I have tried logging out and in.

Device: iPhone 13 pro max, iOS: 16.0.3 (also tried the version before this)

Answered by App Store Commerce Engineer in 733864022

Thank you for posting. This was addressed in iOS 16.1.

As a workaround with iOS 16.0.3, you can sign-out of sandbox and sign back in, then you will be able to access the Sandbox account summary page.

Same issue on Iphone 13 pro max 16.2 any news on this?

For anyone that can reproduce, please file a ticket with your sandbox Apple ID and a screen recording showing your sandbox Apple ID signed in and the error. And if it persists with a fresh sign-out and sign back in. feedbackassistant.apple.com

Hello guys, for everyone who still facing this problem, I found out that for sandbox testing purchases you need sandbox account, not testflight apple id account. To create it you need to go to your App Store Connect account, go to "Users and Access" and select "Sandbox Testers" tab. Add sandbox account using just dummy name, email, password, country etc. After that, go to your device Settings -> App Store -> At the bottom of this page you'll have Sandbox Account like "Apple ID: $yourCurrentAppleId." Sign out from it, then add your previously added sandbox apple id (enter your email and password) and that's it! Thanks for very clear instructions and user friendly interface from Apple (not really)

1. I signed in under ***@ ***.com Apple ID
  2. In the meantime, I'm connected to  App Store> Sandbox ID is yyy@ yyy.com (which was registered via "Users and Access" > "Sandbox Testers" tab)
  3. I go to the TestFlight app and pay
  4. When I confirm payment, there is a modal ask to enter a password from ***@ ***.com ( But it must be yyy@ yyy.com )
  5. I go back to  App Store> Sandbox ID and see that yyy@ yyy.com is now changed to ***@ ***.com
  6. I click manage, and it says Cannot Connect.

Without leaving the main App ID, with changing to a SandBox account in TestFlight and managing subscriptions

1. create a test SandBox account in AppStore Connect
  2. under the main App ID install the application from TestFlight (close your application if you have opened it)
  3. go to iOS settings -> App ID -> Content & Purchases -> Exit (if it does not exit after tapping, go back to the screen).
  4. tap again Content & Purchases -> login as a test account
  5. test
  6. if you want to manage subscriptions -> iOS settings -> AppStore -> sandbox account -> login under test account

Any news on this? Not working on 16.2

Any updated? Still not working on 16.2 (iPhone 14 Pro), upgrading to 16.3 will fix the issue?

STILL happening on 16.4. So happy apple is addressing it! Testing 16.5 beta in a bit... maybe that'll be more fortunate.

Can anyone file a feedback assistance ticket with the sandbox Apple ID and a screen recording?

Also can you reproduce with a new sandbox Apple ID?

Same here. iOS 16.4 iPhone 12 Pro. Signing out and back in doesn't help

This issue is still happening in iOS 16.3.1. Could you please fix?

Hi !

1. Make sure you're logged out from your apple ID on the top of the settings page and from the App Store > Sandbox Account. See below :

1. Now when you try to buy a product or a subscription in your application, you will have a pop-up to log in, use the credentials created for your sandbox tester. See below :

1. Now you'll be logged in in Settings > App Store > Sandbox Account and you'll be able to manage your subscriptions.

I am also encountering this same issue while trying to test the new subscription renewal on iOS 16.4.1. This is on an iPhone 12 Pro.

My current theory is that Apple actively hates all of it's users and this is a large social experiment on how many times you can tell people that the thing that's broken isn't actually broken.

I am also encountering this same issue while trying to test the new subscription renewal on iOS 16.4.1. This is on an iPhone 13 Pro and iPad 12.9.

I'm facing the same issue, it's frustrating. Making logout - login does not help at all, using another connection either

Still not working. Updated to the latest iPadOS version 16.5 (20F66). Using an iPad Pro 2. Gen.

Could someone pls restart the Raspberry Server so we can finally manage our sandbox account again? Would be great! Apple just doesn't care about the developers at all >.<

Can confirm this still happens pn IOS 16.5 (20F66)

I've already tried to signout from sandbox account even Apple ID, and nothing works.

iPhone XS iOS 16.5 (20F66) It works, but does not connect to the service the first time

To use a sandbox account (not your Apple ID), you must first add it to App Store Connect (https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/).

Then do the following on your device:

1. Go to Settings > App Store
  2. Enter the login-password for the account in the "Sandbox account" block
  3. Go to Settings > Apple ID
  4. Tap on "Media & Purchases" and tap on "Sign Out"

After testing the subscription, you can cancel it by going back to Settings > App Store > Sandbox account > Manage.

To interact with the App Store and Testflight services again, just go back to Settings > Apple ID and turn on "Media & Purchases" (tap "Continue" in the window).

Hi, I get the same problem. I can't get into "manage" sandbox account. I either get to a screen to put my password in. Here there is no way to click "next" or "login". (I have tried pressing "enter" on my keyboard to no effect). Or I get directly into "Cannot Connect" page. I have tried this two days in a row. I have tried turning it off and on again. I have tried logging out and in

This is also still broken for 3 of us. iOS version 16.4.1.

Same for me.. tried signing out and back in. Also tried signing into a different account, which doesn't show an error but then still shows "Sign In" button after login. Seems to be totally broken...

I'm having the same issue. Even signing out and signing in again doesn't seem to fix the problem.

Can't manage my sandbox account

Q