Xcode Cloud & App Clips

Has anyone successfully used Xcode Cloud with App Clips. Every time I do a build I get an error from App Store Connect for Missing Entitlement.

ITMS-90876: Missing entitlement - This app contains an app clip. The entitlement 'com.apple.developer.associated-appclip-app-identifiers' should be present and include the value of the app clip's application identifier.

Xcode adds this automatically and an archive direct from Xcode works successfully.

It seems that Xcode cloud is not automatically adding this entitlement which causes an error on submission.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of robsammons Down vote post of robsammons
1.3k views
  • I am experiencing this same problem. Direct archive uploads succeed with no warning, but Xcode Cloud builds produce this same warning every time. I am wondering if this might be caused by my ExportOptions.plist configuration. Do you have an ExportOptions.plist file in your project?

• I am also receiving this error from App Store Connect when archiving and submitting from Xcode works successfully. Would be great to know if Apple is working on resolving this issue.

• 8 months later and still getting the same error. Any luck?

Add a Comment

Replies

How about trying to add this entitlement to your project?

https://stackoverflow.com/a/68179630

Same issue. Any ideas?

We are seeing the same issue on Xcode Cloud builds. Adding the entitlement manually to the parent app's entitlement file does not resolve the issue.

Please file a Feedback report.

• Hi, I submitted it. That is FB11842909

Thanks!

• Hi, I've got the same issue. I've filed feedback with a basic sample project: FB11954769

Add a Comment