NFCTagReaderSession.PollingOption.pace fails with "Missing required entitlement" error

Hi, I'm developing an app that reads the NFC tags. So far so good, everything worked as expected, the app reads the passports and the IDs, until we encountered the french ID issued after March 2021. My app has the following entitlements:

<dict>
    <key>com.apple.developer.nfc.readersession.formats</key>
    <array>
        <string>TAG</string>
    </array>
</dict>

And this additional entries in the .plist:

<key>NFCReaderUsageDescription</key>
<string>NFC usage to scan ID chip</string>
<key>com.apple.developer.nfc.readersession.iso7816.select-identifiers</key>
<array>
    <string>A0000002471001</string>
    <string>A0000002472001</string>
    <string>00000000000000</string>
</array>

According to an article which I cannot link on this forum because the domain is not permitted, iOS started supporting this specific ID from version 16. When I look at the docs, I can see the .pace polling mode was added. I tried specifying this additional polling mode in my app like so:

var pollingOptions: NFCTagReaderSession.PollingOption = [.iso14443]
if #available(iOS 16, *) {
    pollingOptions.insert(.pace)
}
self.session = NFCTagReaderSession(pollingOption: pollingOptions, delegate: self, queue: nil)

But when I try to start the session it gets instantly invalidated with this message: Missing required entitlement. I'm pretty confident the message is misleading and something else is missing somewhere, my bet would be on the .plist entry com.apple.developer.nfc.readersession.iso7816.select-identifiers missing one of the cryptic numbers, but I have no idea where this can be taken from.

How do I implement this .pace polling mode, can someone give me some guidance?

I have same problem

NFCTagReaderSession.PollingOption.pace fails with "Missing required entitlement" error

Q