Xcode 14.3 does not see iPhone device

For some reasons my iPhone device (iPhone 13 Pro) started to be unrecognised by xcode (and visual studio for mac 2022). I have updated the macOS to 13.3.1 (from 12.6), xcode to 14.3 (from 14.1), even my iphone to 16.4.1 (from 16.3.x). Also, I downloaded latest sdk via xcode but issue still occurs. All this time I could see that my iPhone was recognised by my macbook in system reports, even now.

The next fact is, when I plug my iphone via thunderbolt-usb c cabel to macbook, it shows for a while inside Devices and Simulators window in Xcode and disappears after 1 sec. The only information I was able to read was "Iphone is busy".

Does someone meet same issue and know possible solution?

UPDATE:

I downgraded xcode to 14.2 and issue still occurs. Also, I've checked on another mac device with Xcode 14.3 and on that mac I can see my iphone device under section "Devices and Simulators".

Same here, I have the issue.

I experience a similar issue, although i can see my iPhone SE 2020 (with iOS 16.4.1) all the time in XCode 14.3, but it's not listed when i call arch -arm64e xcrun xcdevice list in the console nor in my IDE, which means i cannot deploy my Flutter app from the console nor from IntelliJ. However when i switch back to XCode 14.2 (using the Xcodes app) the iPhone device is listed in the console call and i can also deploy my app from outside XCode. Unfortunately downgrading to iOS 16.4.0 is not possible anymore. Connecting another iPhone (with iOS version 15.7.5) is no problem with XCode 14.3, so there must be a problem with iOS versions 16.4.x and XCode 14.3 in my opinion.

@Toledo1366 Could you try the mentioned console call on your Mac? I'm pretty sure your iPhone device also won't be listed. If you have found a solution meanwhile please let me know. To me it seems that devices with iOS 16.4.x are somehow not recognized by the xcrun call.

Xcode 14.3 does not see iPhone device

Q