Info.plist Heeeeeellllp

hello. i have 3 time started a new project now I am making a app and i get a Error code on Info.plist file. I have been trying to resolve an issue with the Info.plist file in an Xcode project. The error message is "Multiple commands produce" related to the Info.plist file. I have tried several approaches to fix the issue, including:

Checking the "Copy Bundle Resources" section in the "Build Phases" tab of the project settings to ensure there is only one Info.plist file listed.
Deleting the Info.plist file from the project and creating a new one, then updating the reference to the Info.plist file in the "Build Settings" tab.

Can anyone help me with this??

Post the full error: Multiple commands produce what...?

I am sorry that i didnt post the full error here it is:

Multiple commands produce '/Users/remynilsen/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/GullGraverApp-frjklmmgrknkzadhfxbrkldlwtpm/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/GullGraverApp.app/Info.plist'

Target 'GullGraverApp' (project 'GullGraverApp') has copy command from '/Users/remynilsen/Desktop/GullGraverApp/Info.plist' to '/Users/remynilsen/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/GullGraverApp-frjklmmgrknkzadhfxbrkldlwtpm/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/GullGraverApp.app/Info.plist'

Target 'GullGraverApp' (project 'GullGraverApp') has process command with output '/Users/remynilsen/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/GullGraverApp-frjklmmgrknkzadhfxbrkldlwtpm/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/GullGraverApp.app/Info.plist'

I have try to delete all Info.plist thats is in my App and there is one left.and i done allot more of things and i have try do write a new app from the beginning but stil i get this error.hope you can help me?

Did you ever find a solution to this? I have had the same problem.

Info.plist Heeeeeellllp

Q