APPLE Staff lying and sying "we tried to call but phone was busy"

Hello, Apple is loosing big time and developers are leaving because of idiots responsible of calling back developers to activite their developer accounts and other idiots working in the App CRAP Store.

I am one of those developers and I am sick and tired of those phone operators who where hirede from a shed in some jungle some where in a messed up country that doesnt even have iPhones.

I started hating apple products although I have so many of them. Since iPhone 4. Ihave purchased every phone , ipad , watch , computger and lab top for my self , famaily and my employees.

I now reached the point fo thinking seriously of abandoning Apple and all its products and start putting every piece I owned on fire every day and post it on every social media.

This will be the trend amongst developers leaving Apple and the App Store , for a while and I bet Samsung and other Android products will be happy and support me.

I have wasted many years of my life and huge amounts of money buying products and time learing to develop for iCrap , I think it is time to say F IT , it is not worth it , it is time to move to new better tech and better people.

Thank you All , it has been misreable being an Apple customer and developer

• Insulting people has rarely helped… And it is contrary to forum policy.

Add a Comment