In-App Purchase Family Sharing Issue

The app sells non-consumable in-app purchases.

I also checked to enable family sharing.

However, there are frequent cases where users share purchases using the family sharing function and fail when attempting to purchase or restore from a device of the shared account.

Or, if a user who received the sharing makes a purchase, it will not be processed as shared payment information, but will be paid with the payment registered with the Apple ID of the current device.

I used StoreKit2 and use Transaction.currentEntitlements to get payment info after purchase or restore. However, non-consumable in-app purchase information that has been shared with the family does not arrive normally.

When I looked at the Storekit2 documentation, I know that there is nothing special handled or added in the API or code related to family sharing.

If I'm wrong on this part or if you know a good solution to this non-consumable payment - family sharing, please advise.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Kim Ju Young Down vote post of Kim Ju Young

Replies

If you are able to reproduce the issue, please create a ticket via https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/ for us to investigate, attach sysdiagnose logs and screenshots, and share FB# ticket number here. Thank you!