Unable to renew Apple Developer Program License Agreement

Hi all,

The last four days have been an absolute disaster. Without warning, or ability to renew my user agreement, my application was locked. I am posting here because it is essential that I get my application back online and there is no customer support.

2023-05-22: Purchased apple developer program for 1 year $99, email says it expires 2024-05-22.

2023-06-23: I am locked out of my application

2023-06-25: I receive an email notifying me that my user agreement expired on 2023-06-24 and I will have to accept the new agreement

After reading this email I visit the Agreements Tax and Banking link to see if there is a new agreement to be signed. There is no agreement available, only one line item for my current expired document.

I call Apple customer support. After a conversation I am advised the Apple Dev Support team cannot be contacted and I must send an email. I fill out the form and see that Apple may take two business days to get back to me.

2023-06-26: I make a second attempt at everything. I now see two line items posted for user agreements (I took screenshots of before/after) meaning I had no ability to even renew my agreement in time.

However the link to renew user agreement does not work and app remains locked. "We are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later" Can someone please help? The process is down and there is no support.

Thanks!

Brian

Unable to renew Apple Developer Program License Agreement

Q