Why my non-consumeable in app purchase not receive callback on my server?

My app is develop using react native and i use react-native-iap package for ios IAP. I have 1 non-consumable IAP products, and i need to receive callback from Apple Server to Our Server, but it still didn't coming yet, how i supposed to check this?

1. I have already setup the url on Sandbox Server URL, and have already successfully send the notification test using https://api.storekit-sandbox.itunes.apple.com/inApps/v1/notifications/test

the response from notification test is below: { "testNotificationToken": "19d-8f54-41cd-84cf-e9265df_16***4897" }

ASAP, Thankyou

Answered by App Store Commerce Engineer in 759217022

App Store Server Notifications do not send events on non-consumable purchases. We send a SUBSCRIBED notification upon a subscription purchase, and will send notification like REFUND for purchase events that are not obtainable from a device.

Hello, I worked with IAP and I had the same problem. I don't figure out what causes the problem but I ended using react-native-iaphub which use react-native-iap and you can settle up webhooks for different events in the IAPHUB platform. If you have any question feel free to reach me out.

Accepted Answer

App Store Server Notifications do not send events on non-consumable purchases. We send a SUBSCRIBED notification upon a subscription purchase, and will send notification like REFUND for purchase events that are not obtainable from a device.

@App Store Commerce Engineer hi, have you already implement something for handle server notification if user buy non consumable purchases product, how my server should know if user boutght something like coins ?

Hello, I successfully purchased a non automatic renewal subscription in a sandbox environment. And the callback address, HTTPS protocol, and tls1.2 POST request method have been set in the background. But there are no callback requests in the Apple backend

Why my non-consumeable in app purchase not receive callback on my server?

Q