SCSensitivityAnalyzer always returns a result of false

hi there,

i'm not sure if i'm missing something, but i've tried passing a variety of CGImages into SCSensitivityAnalyzer, incl ones which should be flagged as sensitive, and it always returns false. it doesn't throw an exception, and i have the Sensitive Content Warning enabled in settings (confirmed by checking the analysisPolicy at run time).

i've tried both the async and callback versions of analyzeImage.

this is with Xcode 15 beta 5.

i'm primarily testing on iOS/iPad simulators - is that a known issue?

cheers,

Mike

just as a followup in case anyone is still wondering.. SCSensitivityAnalyzer does seem to be working as intended now on mac (incl in widgets & the widget simulator), and on device on iOS..

however it doesn't work in the iOS simulator, which may be expected? tho i can't see anything about it in the docs

at any rate, the simulator errors i get look like:

Error fetching CommSafety configuration from ScreenTime: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4097 "connection to service named com.apple.ScreenTimeAgent.communication" UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=connection to service named com.apple.ScreenTimeAgent.communication}

and

Failed to get contents of directory: /Users/bloop/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/7E385B3A-40AF-4CF1-AA9E-723BB46141E7/data/Library/Biome/streams/restricted/SensitiveContentAnalysis.MediaAnalysis/local, error: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4099 "The connection to service named com.apple.biome.access.user was invalidated from this process." UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=The connection to service named com.apple.biome.access.user was invalidated from this process.}
SCSensitivityAnalyzer always returns a result of false

Q