RealityComposer to VisionPro

hi I have made a simple textured planet 3D in Reality Composer Pro, and the question is how can I visualize it in the Vision Pro simulator. I already have everything installed, even the simulator works fine, but I don't know how to run what I do in RealityComposerPro, export it to vision Simulator. Any comment will be very appreciated. thank you.

Accepted Reply

Thanks for answering, sorry for the question again, is there a basic tutorial to achieve this? or how to send my 3D from RealityComposerPro to the Xcode simulator? [vision-pro] Thanks again. any help, will be apreciate so much !!!!

Add a Comment

Replies

The best way to see your 3D planet content in the Apple Vision Pro simulator is to include it as part of an app. If you create a visionOS app in Xcode from the template, it should show how the scene is part of a swift package, which is a dependency of the app.

Thanks for answering, sorry for the question again, is there a basic tutorial to achieve this? or how to send my 3D from RealityComposerPro to the Xcode simulator? [vision-pro] Thanks again. any help, will be apreciate so much !!!!

Add a Comment