RealityComposer to VisionPro

hi I have made a simple textured planet 3D in Reality Composer Pro, and the question is how can I visualize it in the Vision Pro simulator. I already have everything installed, even the simulator works fine, but I don't know how to run what I do in RealityComposerPro, export it to vision Simulator. Any comment will be very appreciated. thank you.

Answered by mauroad in 761902022

Thanks for answering, sorry for the question again, is there a basic tutorial to achieve this? or how to send my 3D from RealityComposerPro to the Xcode simulator? [vision-pro] Thanks again. any help, will be apreciate so much !!!!

The best way to see your 3D planet content in the Apple Vision Pro simulator is to include it as part of an app. If you create a visionOS app in Xcode from the template, it should show how the scene is part of a swift package, which is a dependency of the app.

Accepted Answer

Thanks for answering, sorry for the question again, is there a basic tutorial to achieve this? or how to send my 3D from RealityComposerPro to the Xcode simulator? [vision-pro] Thanks again. any help, will be apreciate so much !!!!

RealityComposer to VisionPro

Q