With a Sandbox account restore purchases is not working.

With a Sandbox account restore purchases is not working.

It seems the sandbox tries to connect to "mzstorekit-sb.itunes.apple.com" but the server identifies itself with a wrong certificate. Normale purchases are working with the Sandbox-Account, but restore not.

It fails with the following message:

Restoring of transactions failed: Error Domain=NSURLErrorDomain Code=-1202 "The certificate for this server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be “mzstorekit-sb.itunes.apple.com”, which could put your confidential information at risk." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=The certificate for this server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be “mzstorekit-sb.itunes.apple.com”, which could put your confidential information at risk., NSUnderlyingError=0x282aeaac0 {Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=-1202 "(null)" UserInfo={_kCFStreamPropertySSLClientCertificateState=0, kCFStreamPropertySSLPeerTrust_desc=<SecTrustRef: 0xc7488fe60>, _kCFNetworkCFStreamSSLErrorOriginalValue=-9807, _kCFStreamErrorDomainKey=3, _kCFStreamErrorCodeKey=-9807, kCFStreamPropertySSLPeerCertificates=(
    "<cert(0xc7404b200) s: mzstorekit.itunes.apple.com i: Apple Public EV Server RSA CA 2 - G1>",
    "<cert(0xc7507c600) s: Apple Public EV Server RSA CA 2 - G1 i: DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA>",
    "<cert(0xc75055600) s: DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA i: DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA>"
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of erdenkriecher Down vote post of erdenkriecher
1.4k views
  • 1, same problem both in restore purchase and in refresh (SKReceiptRefreshRequest).
Add a Comment

Replies

I'm having the same issue. I think it might have to do with this: TN3138: Handling App Store receipt signing certificate changes | Apple Developer Documentation

I am experiencing the same problem in the Sandbox-Account when restoring the currentEntitlements:

2023-09-01 16:52:21.102399+0200 pianoscope[66140:6839275] [Default] Error enumerating all current transactions: Error Domain=NSURLErrorDomain Code=-1202 "Das Zertifikat für diesen Server ist ungültig. Eventuell wird eine Verbindung mit einem Server hergestellt, der vorgibt, „mzstorekit-sb.itunes.apple.com“ zu sein und vertrauliche Daten gefährdet." UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Soll die Verbindung zum Server trotzdem hergestellt werden?, _kCFStreamErrorDomainKey=3, _kCFStreamErrorCodeKey=-9807, NSErrorPeerCertificateChainKey=( "<cert(0x86c013200) s: mzstorekit.itunes.apple.com i: Apple Public EV Server RSA CA 2 - G1>", "<cert(0x86c00f200) s: Apple Public EV Server RSA CA 2 - G1 i: DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA>", "<cert(0x86c030600) s: DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA i: DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA>" ), NSErrorFailingURLKey=https://mzstorekit-sb.itunes.apple.com/inApps/v1/history?guid=00008110-0016654C3A04801E&reason=initial,

When trying to access mzstorekit-sb.itunes.apple.com with Safari, it tells that the certificate has been revoked.

getting the same issue when trying to use sandbox account

The certificate for this server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be “mzstorekit-sb.itunes.apple.com”, which could put your confidential information at risk

I'm getting the same thing. This was working yesterday afternoon, but is no longer working. investigating now.

I have the same issue. However, purchase using StoreKit 2 works fine, but the old Store Kit doesn't work.

Does anyone know if this affects TestFlight?

Anyone filed a bug yet?

I was having issues with this earlier, but it seems to have fixed itself now. It wasn't working in the morning, but I haven't had any more issues all afternoon.

It appears that there was a failure in the sandbox.

App Store - Sandbox - Resolved Outage
Yesterday, 7:00 PM - Today, 2:50 AM
All users were affected
Users experienced a problem with this service.

https://developer.apple.com/system-status/