Apple Invoice

Cannot find invoice inside Apple Store Connect

I'm a developer based in Spain and I've encountered a situation regarding my payments on the App Store Connect platform, specifically within the App Store Connect / Agreements, Tax, and Banking / Invoices section. Despite having received three payments, I'm unable to find any corresponding invoices for these transactions.

Next month, in October, I'm required to declare the total amount of money I've received from Apple. However, I'm facing an issue where I cannot access or download invoices for the past three months.

Invocing as developer to Apple:

I'd also greatly appreciate it if someone could clarify whether developers in Spain are required to submit a monthly invoice in PDF format. I've received all my payments thus far, but I haven't received any notifications instructing me to send such invoices. Can anyone confirm if this is a requirement for developers in Spain?

Here's the information provided:

"Please note: Some developers may be subject to invoicing requirements in accordance with local laws and statutes. It is your responsibility to consult with your legal and tax advisors with respect to any invoicing requirements you are subject to.

All invoices for GBP and EUR sales must be stated at 0% VAT.

If you’re required to invoice Apple, upload a PDF of the invoice below."

Hopefully anyone can help me and tell me something.

Regards,

Despite having received three payments, I'm unable to find any corresponding invoices for these transactions.

You are the supplier, Apple is the customer. Apple pays you for the apps. It is YOU who needs to generate invoices, not Apple.

clarify whether developers in Spain are required to submit a monthly invoice in PDF format.

I don't think so. Apple certainly doesn't care. There are some countries where businesses are required to always supply an invoice; I think Italy is one, or used to be one. The typical story is that you go to Italy on holiday, and when you leave a restaurant you leave the paid bill on the table; the waiter then runs down the street after you to give you the bill that you have forgotten, in case a "financial policeman" asks you for it. I don't think this ever happened in Spain, so I guess that you don't need to do this.

We did not receive our invoice for changing Apple developers. We request an invoice for the amount

Apple Invoice

Q