App Rejection for Astrology App

Hello Apple Developer Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently submitted an astrology-related app to the App Store, and it was rejected with the following reason: "Your app primarily features astrology, horoscopes, palm reading, fortune telling, or zodiac reports. As such, it duplicates the content and functionality of many other similar apps currently available on the App Store."

I would like to seek some clarification and guidance on how to address this issue and bring my app in compliance with Apple's guidelines. I understand that there are similar apps available, but I believe my app offers unique and valuable features that differentiate it from others.

Specifically, I would like to know:

1. What criteria does Apple use to determine whether an app is considered duplicative of others in the same category?

2. Are there any specific guidelines or best practices to follow when submitting astrology or similar apps to ensure they are approved?

3. Is there a way to highlight the distinctive features of my app that make it unique and provide a better user experience compared to other similar apps?

4. Are there any precedents or examples of successful astrology apps that were approved on the App Store, and if so, what factors contributed to their approval?

I want to ensure that my app complies with Apple's policies and provides value to users while avoiding any issues related to duplication. Any insights or guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

The same problem

`"Guideline 4.3 - Design - Spam

Your app primarily features astrology, horoscopes, palm reading, fortune telling or zodiac reports. As such, it duplicates the content and functionality of many other similar apps currently available on the App Store.

While these app features may be useful, informative or entertaining, we simply have enough of these types of apps on the App Store, and they are considered a form of spam.

Next Steps

We encourage you to review your app concept and incorporate different content and features that are in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines."`

I spent many days working with Apple, even changing and removing the horoscope, numerology,... functions, leaving only the features related to Tarot cards, but the results remained unchanged, Apple Guys did not care about the content of our application, they simply think that there are too many applications of this type on their store, it's unfair but we can't do anything else, even if our application is better Hundreds of similar applications on the App Store.

Every time the Apple Guys reply, they copy the content of the previous rejected email and send it again, and again,...

They have given approval many apps. but my app was rejected. in 2021

App Rejection for Astrology App

Q