App Store listing does not show all localised Languages

The Problem: The App Store listing of my app does not show all languages the app is localised in:

The Question: How to fix this? A potential reason I could imagine might be, that the App Store looks for the files localised, and Xcode shows 0 localised files in English for my app, because English is my development language and all Strings are in English like that:

Text("Reload", comment: "Menu action to reload feed")

I really don't want to translate every English word, to English like "Reload" = "Reload". What am I getting wrong here? How can I have the App Store show both supported languages?

The current implementation: My app supports two languages

and I am using the new String catalog for localising.

Both languages work while testing on device and are available from the App Settings in the System settings app to switch between:

I have the same problem. I use English as as my development language and set it as base language. Then I localize into Japanese with String Catalog in Xcode 15. I also localize the plist file and it works just fine as well.

I don't know why it shows 0 Files Localized for both English and Japanese. But the app works just fine. Even the one I download from Live App Store still provides the two languages.

But on App Store it displays only Japanese like this.

Looking for answer.

Fixed!

I don't know which one of this is the one that fixes this issue. I didn't try it separately, just did both the same time.

1. In String Catalog, I marked all English locale to be "Reviewed". Doing this will turn the existing grey texts into black

2. App Store Connect warned me that I didn't have a localization for custom intent (for widgets). In Xcode, in the intent file, I click Localize in the Inspectors. Doing this will increase the number of File Localized to 1 for each locale.

Note: I just realized that in App Store Connect, when you will your app in TestFlight tab. There is a Build Metadata, and if you scroll down you will see Store Information section. This will list all supported languages. You can check this before actually publish your app.

Checked! I faced with the same issue and couldn't find any quick solution so I tried @Boonyawat method by marking "Reviewed" every locale in my String Catalog for the base language "English". It just worked! Although I still see "0 File Localised" for both my base "English" and secondary "Turkish" languages, App Store,now, correctly lists my supported languages. That was the only thing I've done to solve the issue so it's fare to say that you can also try I also double checked that Build Metadata on the Test Flight correctly shows the supported language.

App Store listing does not show all localised Languages

Q