Please Help!Xcode15 Archive has error:Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

Hello, everything worked fine when I packaged my APP with the old version of Xcode, but I started reporting this error when I archived the package with Xcode15. I hope to get your help, thank you.

error:

Build target App of project App with configuration Release

PhaseScriptExecution [CP]\ Embed\ Pods\ Frameworks /Users/wang/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/App-dcarpmhimruyzxfuqacwgyqbpwsy/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/App/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/App.build/Release-iphoneos/App.build/Script-9592DBEFFC6D2A0C8D5DEB22.sh (in target 'App' from project 'App') cd /Users/wang/Documents/new-bn-app/bn-app/ios/App /bin/sh -c /Users/wang/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/App-dcarpmhimruyzxfuqacwgyqbpwsy/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/App/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/App.build/Release-iphoneos/App.build/Script-9592DBEFFC6D2A0C8D5DEB22.sh

mkdir -p /Users/wang/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/App-dcarpmhimruyzxfuqacwgyqbpwsy/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/App/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/App.app/Frameworks Symlinked... rsync --delete -av --filter P .*.?????? --links --filter "- CVS/" --filter "- .svn/" --filter "- .git/" --filter "- .hg/" --filter "- Headers" --filter "- PrivateHeaders" --filter "- Modules" "../../../IntermediateBuildFilesPath/UninstalledProducts/iphoneos/Capacitor.framework" "/Users/wang/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/App-dcarpmhimruyzxfuqacwgyqbpwsy/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/App/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/App.app/Frameworks" building file list ... rsync: link_stat "/Users/wang/Documents/new-bn-app/bn-app/ios/App/../../../IntermediateBuildFilesPath/UninstalledProducts/iphoneos/Capacitor.framework" failed: No such file or directory (2) done

sent 29 bytes received 20 bytes 98.00 bytes/sec total size is 0 speedup is 0.00 rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at /AppleInternal/Library/BuildRoots/d9889869-120b-11ee-b796-7a03568b17ac/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/rsync/rsync/main.c(996) [sender=2.6.9] Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

Anyone solution ?

Hi @moxun928 Have you found the solution to the above issue? Even I am facing the same issue with Xcode version 15.2 and Cocopod version 1.15.0. Not able to get what was causing this issue.

search "${PODS_ROOT}/Target Support Files/Pods-YOUR-PROJECT-NAME/Pods-YOUR-PROJECT-NAME-frameworks.sh"

and replace one line source="$(readlink "${source}")" to another one "source="$(readlink -f "${source}")""

Please Help!Xcode15 Archive has error:Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

Q