iOS 16/17 ipa installation error

Hello, I have an issue with my enterprise application in Xcode. Since iOS 16 was released, my application has stopped installing on devices with iOS 16 or higher. I have updated Xcode to version 15, but it still doesn't install correctly. It appears to start installing but eventually gives an error and displays an "unable to install" message. I've seen that other people have experienced this issue too. Does anyone know how I can resolve it or where the problem is coming from? My application has a significant amount of Objective-C code, so I'm not sure if that's the reason. Apple is supposed to continue supporting it without issues. Thank you for your help. :)

Not a great solution for you, but you may be able to learn more information about your installation error by viewing the Mac Console.app, viewing the console for your phone if connected via usb. I am facing installation issues for all enterprise builds I have done since 9/12/23 (the build from 9/11/23 still works), but I don't get any error message popup.

Good luck resolving your issue and please post back any solution that you find!

iOS 16/17 ipa installation error

Q