Cannot edit a subscription group's App Store Localization

I have had my Localization rejected (for unknown reasons, why is that not mentioned ?) and I went to change it. Unfortunately, I get an error when saving : "There was an error with editing your app store localization. Try again later."

Great error. Looking at the actual json response from the backend, I'm getting this :

{ "errors" : [ { "id" : "597525fa-8873-47c8-a9b8-2efe62e5c049", "status" : "409", "code" : "ENTITY_ERROR.ATTRIBUTE.INVALID.UNMODIFIABLE", "title" : "The provided entity contains a field that can not be modified in the current state", "detail" : "The field (NAME) can not be modified", "source" : { "pointer" : "/data/attributes/NAME" } }, { "id" : "abad4d98-6553-44d7-90ed-adb6cf0196af", "status" : "409", "code" : "ENTITY_ERROR.ATTRIBUTE.INVALID.UNMODIFIABLE", "title" : "The provided entity contains a field that can not be modified in the current state", "detail" : "The field (LOCALE_CODE) can not be modified", "source" : { "pointer" : "/data/attributes/LOCALE_CODE" } } ] }

So first off, it'd be great if Apple could actually show you the error in the UI, but moreover : How do I solve this ?

Apparently putting an image in the text field doesn't work, despite the image being shown in the field.

How did you finally solve this?

Same situation. After having the rejected Status, didn't be able to set any subscription localization.

Cannot edit a subscription group's App Store Localization

Q