new push notification sound on ios17 sucks

Hello Apple Developers,

I posted my comments 2 weeks ago and was hoping that with enough people making complaints, Apple developers will make a jump and change the push notification back ot allow users to customize it.

It seems like these Apple developers are either tone-deaf or simply do not care about Apple's future.

As a business owner, I can tell you that if you piss off enough Apple's die-hard, loyal users, Apple will go down in history like many other companies.

I am for one who has used Apple products for many years. I have decided that I will not upgrade or buy another Apple product ever.

I understand that Apple has difficult times with product innovation besides moving buttons here and there and call it "new design".

Push notification is not a new invention. It's been working and why fix/change things that worked.

Please fix the damn issue today so we can move on. It's not that complicated.

We appreciate your interest in participating in the forums! These forums are for questions about developing software and accessories for Apple platforms. Your question seems related to a consumer feature and is better suited for the Apple Support Communities

new push notification sound on ios17 sucks

Q