Collaboration on new app.

I’ve just published an app which I only intended to put it into TestFlight as there are two issues i had hoped to resolve before launching in the App Store:

1. It stops playing if phone is locked.
  2. If settings are changed they aren’t stored for the next time app is opened.

I’m wondering if anyone here would be interested in collaborating on its development. One idea being to allow people to record their own sounds more relevant to their particular sport. This could be a paid option.

I hope this kind of post is allowed. The name of the app is Distraction if you want to check it out to see if it would be of any interest to you.

Months later, I've solve the two problems I had with the app. However, while I was developing it I had used a different name for the app. Say original was "Metrication", I kept duplicating folder and using a new name say "Metric". Now the map is working and I want to update it on the App Store so I need to revert to the right name but no matter what I do the app in Xcode crashes when I make all the changes. Does anyone have a foolproof way of making such a change? Thanks.

All problems solved. The last one required going back to an earlier version of the app with the correct name and then setting up all the modules and views from scratch by using the Swift files from the working app which had the different name. The app is now live if you want to see what all the fuss was about, it's called "Distraction" and useful, I hope, for practising sports which require maximum concentration for short periods of time.

Collaboration on new app.

Q