Change iOS 17 Notification tone

Dear Apple, The decision to NOT allow us to change the notification tone and to NOT allow us to increase the volume so that we can hear it means that as a stock trader I’m NOT getting the ACTIONABLE ALERTS I need during the day. PLEASE CHANGE THIS SO THAT I CAN: 1) increase the volume and 2) assign different notification tones to different applications and 3) make it so that I have the option of including VIBRATION with my notification.

THANK YOU.

We appreciate your interest in participating in the forums! These forums are for questions about developing software and accessories for Apple platforms. Your question seems related to a consumer feature and is better suited for the Apple Support Communities

Do have to agree - Ive seen ASC And they tell eachother that it is user-to-user, For this Use the feedback app or generic feedback for iphone on the apple website, Information here doesn't work as its for primary developer, If even contact the app themselves you are using and get them to change their notification sound, Apps example are Outlook & BeReal

thanks

Change iOS 17 Notification tone

Q