App downloads well on my iPhone but not other users~

Hi,

I'm not a developer. I'm a start-up founder who recently launched a mobile app to the app store. The app passed the app store review and is live on the app store. I'm able to download the app on my device with no issues.

However, when other iPhone users downloaded the app and opened it; the app crashed immediately upon opening. No black screen, just wouldn't open.

I've asked my dev team about this and they mentioned that the mobile app is completely squared away from the developer/code side of things.

Can anyone please help me understand why this app is not launching for other devices but launches perfectly on mine? My phone is an iPhone 12 Pro Max and I'm running on iOS Version 17.0.3. The mobile app is built on Flutter and NodeJS.

Can anyone please help me understand why this app is not launching for other devices but launches perfectly on mine?

There’s no simple answer to that question. There’s a huge set of potential reasons why an app might work on one device and fail on another. If you post a crash report, I might be able to offer some specific guidance. See Posting a Crash Report for advice on how to do that.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Hi, I've found out the issue was that the users weren't on the most recent Apple OS version of 17.1.1.

Once they updated their OS, the app was able to open. Thank you.

App downloads well on my iPhone but not other users~

Q