After executing the subscription period extension process for the Sandbox account, the automatic renewal of the subscription will be canceled when the extension period expires.

We are currently implementing a feature that will allow us to extend the subscription period for users who have suffered losses due to our negligence. Regarding the problem that is occurring in the sandbox environment during the testing stage, please check whether it is due to the sandbox specifications.

■Reproduction steps

1. Sandbox account A starts charging in the sandbox environment (sandbox account A is in the state of automatic contract renewal)

2. Execute extension process for a specific period for sandbox account A.

3. Confirm that the period of sandbox account A has been extended.

4. Confirm that sandbox account A has reached the expiration date after the extension and that the next contract renewal will be performed automatically.

5. Delete the purchase history of sandbox account A by following the steps below.AppStoreConnect->Users and Access->Sandbox->Test Account->Edit "Clear Purchase History".

6. Proceed with steps 1 to 3 again for sandbox account A.

7. Due to the expiration of the period in step 4, the automatic contract renewal for sandbox account A was canceled and subsequent contract renewals were no longer performed. (This is the problem)

I've run similar tests with other accounts, and in every test the problem doesn't occur until I clear my purchase history, but the problem occurs after I clear my purchase history.

When I checked the log information, the following notification was received at the timing of step 7, and it seems that the user took the initiative to cancel the automatic update. 「"notificationType": "EXPIRED", "subtype": "VOLUNTARY"」

Please let me know if the behavior is as specified.

Replies

Same issue, auto-renewable subscriptions do not make auto-renew