6 active Subscriptions in one Group

Hello everyone, we have 6 subscription models in only one subscription group, of which we only show 2 (monthly and yearly) via RevenueCat. So we have 3 prices (offer, normal price and another one that we use later to increase the price)

Now we were approached by a customer that she could choose the subscription model of the 3 monthly subscriptions when renewing her subscription. That would of course be fatal for us if that were the case.

We have already sold the app over 1000 times and it has been running for almost 6 months.

When I look at the statistics at RevenueCat, everything is ok, those who bought for the offer could also continue to run for the offer price. and those for the normal price too.

We have set the app to free because we allow downloading and installation and you only then take out the subscription in the app. Of course, we point this out to customers.

What is your experience? Does anyone know who can tell me whether I can continue with this or whether I should deactivate the other outdated subscriptions first, for example?

Of course, I still need to find out how this works with Google and the Google Play Store. Of course, we've done the same thing there.

Best Regards

My take is that you have 2 true products (monthly & annual) but you have added 4 duplicate products with different prices to create a pseudo offer and price increase. That sounds problematic as customer can freely move between products (as intended). If that is correct that you want to provide customers a temporary price discount and you foresee future price increase then I recommend:

• remove the duplicate products (note: removing from sale will churn subscribers on their expiry date)
  • utilize the subscription offer capabilities on your 2 products to provide offers to customers
  • if you choose to do a price change you can manage the pricing for your 2 products in App Store connect - full control to decrease, increase with preservation or increase for all

Learn more here:

Additionally I recommend you consult with RevenueCat.

I can't remove the prices because the customers who bought these subscriptions should continue to pay the same price. But what happens if I deactivate the other subscriptions?

Will the subscriptions still continue to run for the customers with these subscriptions?

6 active Subscriptions in one Group

Q