Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code

can someone please help me, I am new to using Xcode and SwiftUI, I recently updated to Sonoma and now am having issues building and running projects.

i am creating this for a class assignment due in a few days any help is appreciated.

currently I am having this error upon simply creating a new file:

" Showing Recent Errors Only

Build target ImageApp of project ImageApp with configuration Debug

CodeSign /Users/carina/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ImageApp-braozmttxaqevhglgrebdherlmlh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/ImageApp/Products/Debug/ImageApp.app (in target 'ImageApp' from project 'ImageApp') cd /Users/carina/Desktop/AME\ 430/ImageApp

Signing Identity:     "Apple Development: [my email] (B75Q73AMVQ)"

/usr/bin/codesign --force --sign 9AFE419D4A362429289B899DECCFB65E5F68E135 -o runtime --entitlements /Users/carina/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ImageApp-braozmttxaqevhglgrebdherlmlh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/ImageApp/Intermediates.noindex/ImageApp.build/Debug/ImageApp.build/ImageApp.app.xcent --timestamp\=none --generate-entitlement-der /Users/carina/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ImageApp-braozmttxaqevhglgrebdherlmlh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/ImageApp/Products/Debug/ImageApp.app

/Users/carina/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ImageApp-braozmttxaqevhglgrebdherlmlh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/ImageApp/Products/Debug/ImageApp.app: replacing existing signature /Users/carina/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ImageApp-braozmttxaqevhglgrebdherlmlh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/ImageApp/Products/Debug/ImageApp.app: resource fork, Finder information, or similar detritus not allowed Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code

Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code "

resource fork, Finder information, or similar detritus not allowed

This thread has an explanation of what that message means and how you can start your search for a solution.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code

Q