Debug Version works, Released App Store version does not...

I'm slowly getting angry here...

We wrote two different versions of our app in flutter for android, both worked seamlessly at the first try within 7 Days. Me and my brother are trying to get apple to work for over a year now. It's so freaking frustrating...

Our Debug version is able to send UDP packets to our Word Clock, but when the app is released to the store, none of my two iphones (14 and XR) is able to send UDP packets successfully. (Configuring the wordclock).

As is understand the techical background, there is no way for me to find the error, because the debug version, i use to DEBUG the app, works fine.

Can anyone help here?... Is there a known topic, i should have a look on? Is there a way for me to find the error?

Thank you and best regards Tobias

there is no way for me to find the error

There are plenty of techniques for debugging release builds. The first step is to determine whether the problem is caused by the build or the release process. See Isolating Code Signing Problems from Build Problems.

Our Debug version is able to send UDP packets to our Word Clock

Is this “Word Clock” on the local network? It kinda sounds like it’s a Wi-Fi base accessory. Is that right?

Or is is this something you access across the wider Internet?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Debug Version works, Released App Store version does not...

Q