No Longer Have Access to Email Address on Provisioning Profile

I have been an inactive app developer for years, and also have a new MacBook in which I restored from my Apple Time Machine where my source code was stored. I have renewed my apple developer membership. When I tried to build my app, I received the following error:Unable to login with account "sampleaccount" sign in and try again. I cannot reset that password, because that email address does not exist anymore. How can I change this account to my current email address? If I cannot change it then what are my options? I would like to use the email address that I use to log into developer.apple.com with.

Replies

I cannot reset that password, because that email address does not exist anymore.

The account we’re talking about here is your Apple ID. The Developer website is piggybacking on top of wider Apple infrastructure. For help with that, see the Manage your Apple ID site, run by Apple Support.

If you’re unable to recover your Apple ID, contact Apple Developer Program Support to see if they have any suggestions. Do that via Apple > Developer > Contact Us.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"